Welcome to AM2 Liverpool North Ltd
The AM2 Electrotechnical Assessment of Occupational Competence is designed for those who wish to practise either as an installation electrician, or as a maintenance electrician. It demonstrates that they have the level of competence expected by the industry in the following key occupational areas:
- Risk assessments and health and safety
- Safe isolation
- The interpretation of specifications, drawings and diagrams
- Planning and preparing to install, terminate and connect identified wiring systems
- Installing, terminating and connecting identified wiring systems
- Inspection, testing and certification
- Fault diagnosis and correction of electrical faults
- The understanding and application of industry recognised procedures, working practices and the requirements of statutory and non-statutory regulation
When taking the test
Please ensure that you are wearing the correct PPE (NO TRAINERS OR SHORTS).
You will be sent a document for you to look at regarding our tools, equipment and break times etc.
Please be here 15 minutes before your assessment is due to start.
Please ensure that your phone is left outside the centre, or we will need to secure it in a locked drawer whilst you are under assessment.